Ealing Diabetes Group Education
Call 07855 380 422 or 020 8383 5448 to book Type 1 and Type 2 courses.
Right Start four 2 hour sessions for Type 2s. Also available in Punjabi.
Right Start aims to educate you on:
– What is diabetes and its management
– Possible complications of diabetes and their prevention, e.g. footcare
– Diabetes management is more than sugar control
– Healthy eating and diabetes
– Understanding food labels
– Physical activity and diabetes
– Local services
Choice of venues
There are four venues to choose from:
- Mattock Lane Health Centre, 78 Mattock Lane, West Ealing, London, W13 9NZ
- Greenford Methodist Church, Ruislip Road, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 9QN
- Jubilee Gardens Medical Centre, Jubilee Gardens, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 2TJ
Featherstone Road Clinic, Hartington Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 5BQ – sessions are only in Punjabi.