EALING NHS SERVICES
Adult Community Diabetes Service
Including consultant, diabetes specialist nurses, dieticians, podiatrists and group education.
Telephone advice line 020 8383 9870
– Featherstone Road Clinic, Hartington Road, Southall, UB2 5BQ.
– Ealing Hospital Trust, Uxbridge Road, Southall, UB1 3HW.
– Grand Union Village Health Centre, Taywood Road, Northholt, UB5 6WL
and in Greenford, Central Ealing and Acton.
Type 1 and Type 2 Education 020 8383 5448
Right Start four 2 hour sessions for Type 2s.
– Mattock Lane Health Centre W13 9NZ
– Greenford Methodist Church UB6 9QN
– Jubilee Gardens Medical Centre UB1 2TJ
– Featherstone Road Clinic, UB2 5BQ – Sessions in Punjabi only.
Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Service
Tel: 020 8099 1122. www.nwldesp.co.uk
– The Broadway Centre, 71-73 The Broadway, Southall, UB1 1LA
– Greenford Green Centre, Wadham Gardens, UB6 OBP
– Acton Town Medical Centre, 122 Gunnersbury Lane, W3 9BA
– Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Road, Southall, UB1 3HW
Moorfields Eye Hospital Clinic at Ealing Hospital
020 8967 5766
Paediatric Diabetes Service (0-19 years)
Telephone: 020 8825 8241, community nurses
Ealing Hospital and Central Middlesex Hospital
London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
Ealing Stop Smoking Service
Telephone: 0800 876 6683
Ealing IAPT (Increasing Access to Psychological Therapies)
Therapies for anxiety and depression including cognitive behavioural therapy.
Self referral line 020 3313 5660
Health Trainer Programme
Telephone 020 3313 9247 or 9270