www.lbhf.gov.uk Sport and physical activity, 020 8753 3838
Healthy living for the over 50s. Activities include: Salsa Dance Classes, Yoga, Circuit training (monitored and senior), Chi Ball/Gentle Exercise, Pilates, Slimnastics, Aquacise, Exercise to Music, Rambles.
For a small fee you can have unlimited access to the majority of the Agewell classes:
- Borough residents: £25 per course, per term
- Non-Borough users: £35 per course, per term
- Concessions: £15 per course, per term
Please note some classes are pay as you go. There may be small additional charges where classes are held in venues other than education department sites. For further information please contact: Christine Blake on 0845 839 7912 or 07903 048 790.
Walks in Hammersmith with Hammersmith London
Freewalks every first Saturday of the month. www.hammersmithlondon.co.uk, 1 Hammersmith Grove, W6 9NB. Leaflet available.
Swimming and exercise centres www.better.org.uk
- Phoenix Fitness Centre and Janet Adegoke Swimming Pool, Bloemfontein Road, Shepherds Bush, London W12 7DB, Tel 020 8735 4900
- gym, pilates, badminton
- Virgin Active Fulham Pools, Normand Park, Lillie Road, SW6 7ST, Tel 020 7471 0450
- swim, gym, all weather tennis
- Lillie Road Fitness Centre, Lillie Road, near Fulham Palace Road, SW6 7PD, Tel 020 7381 2183
- gym, exercise classes, yoga
- Hammersmith Fitness & Squash Centre, Chalk Hill Road, W6 8DW, Tel 020 8741 8028
- group exercise, gym
- Masbro Community Centre with small gym, 87 Masbro Road, London W14 0LR, Tel 020 7605 0800
Exercise Classes in White City
- Yoga (Women Only) Free ClassesatPhoenix High School Family Learning Centre, The Curve, Shepherd’s Bush, W12 ORQ – Wednesdays from 11.00 to 12.30. Tel 020 8749 1141 ext 284
- Zumba – 7 to 8 pm on Mondays and Aerobics – 11 to 12 noon Fridays at Fatima Centre, Commonwealth Ave, White City, W12 7QR. Tel 020 8740 0477