WHAT IS X-PERT?
X-PERT is an award-winning education programme for people with Type 2 diabetes who require insulin to control blood glucose. It is a fun and interactive way for people to learn more about Insulin, new treatments, to explore, address challenges and share ideas and experiences with others.
Diabetes is a life long condition, taking time now will help you to take better control of your diabetes. Facilitated by a Diabetes Specialist Dietitian or Nurse who provides evidence based advice and creates a relaxed environment.
What patients say:
- “I wish I was so well informed when I first started on insulin”
- “Very interesting to hear how others manage their diabetes”
- “I found the MATCH IT diaries very helpful”
- “The interaction with other participants was beneficial to me”
- WEEK-1 INSULIN & HEALTHY LIVING
- WEEK-2 ALL ABOUT INSULIN
- WEEK-3 KNOW YOUR CARBS
- WEEK-4 INSPIRATION FOR INSULIN
- WEEK-5 MATCH IT—TAKING CONTROL
- WEEK-6 ARE YOU AN INSULIN X-PERT?
It is important to attend all the sessions. You may bring along a friend or family member, just let us know!
Kensington & Chelsea and Hounslow
If you are interested in joining this highly recommended programme for Kensington & Chelsea, please call 020 8102 5003 or ring the Central Booking Office on 020 8962 4499, email email@example.com.
For Hounslow call 07855 380 422 or 020 7798 0872.